Help convince my mom to get a Ben

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Mon Jan 3 00:57:13 EST 2011

Greetings hackers,
 Ben
 My mom was excited about getting a Ben back in February 2010 but wanted to see mine first. Unfortunately, what she wants is not currently available for the Ben to my knowledge- a text editor that can change font size to something pretty huge (she complained the text war too tiny.) The closest I came was Jlime's GTKedit, but I never could tab over or press the right key, and the menus were disgustingly cramped compared to her Jornada 690. This simple change would cause her to want to get one. Hopefully that need can be met. Thanks.