thanks to everybody who helped with conferences, talks, get-togethers in 2010...

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Tue Jan 4 02:23:17 EST 2011

excellent! i will do more to speak about and support qi and copyleft
hardware in 2010!

I'm working on something in berlin for transmediale that should help
us, in writing a book during a book sprint about our projects and the
open web, and trying to put a nice showcase together with sebastien
with the milkymist...more soon!

http://www.transmediale.de/

thanks for the encouragement wolfgang! that type of positivity is
really needed now! I've been push hard, but been a bit low, so great
to hear good words of support!

Cheers! Anyone live in berlin on this list? interested in doing some
fun things together? I will be there jan 16 - feb 6/8.

Jon