Proper graphical GNUplot package

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Thu Jan 6 14:39:53 EST 2011

Hello David,

Many thanks for your fantastic work!  That are fantastic news!

I can't test the Gnuplot on my Nanonote (I use very old firmware)
so I will test your ports after I will got second Nanonote.

But the screenshots are very nice. Black color scheme is OK, I think
White backgroung is more conventient but I assume that flickering
is less wisible on the black one.

jirka