Users?

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Jan 6 20:54:28 EST 2011

Hi

root at BenNanoNote:~# opkg files coreutils-users
Package coreutils-users (8.7-2) is installed on root and has the following files:
/usr/bin/users

for add "user*" programs need configure :
Location:
  │     -> Base system
  │       -> busybox
  │         -> Configuration
  │           -> Login/Password Management Utilities

in OpenWrt 'make menuconfig'

On 01/07/2011 03:42 AM, Ubuntu User wrote:
> I was confused about this too until I realized that none of the "user*" programs were included (e.g. useradd, usermod, etc.). You can install them using the coreutils-user package if you want normal user accounts.
> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM, George <george.trudeau at gmail.com <mailto:george.trudeau at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Is it possible to have users other than root on the NanoNote? I can't find any user programs, but being far from knowledgeable in Linux, I may be unaware of other ways to do it.
>
>     Thanks for putting up with my simple minded problems.
>
>     George

Best Regards
Xiangfu
-- Qi RSS feed, http://en.qi-hardware.com/feed/rss20.xml --