awesome little video showing ben-wpan in action

Werner Almesberger werner at
Fri Jan 7 20:37:06 EST 2011

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> Yay this is great - go spend 23 seconds to watch this :-)

Maybe I should explain what this shows and what's new about it:

This is a WPAN board sniffing the ether, but - with this
application - it's not actually demodulating or decoding any
signals. The board itself is some 4 months old. Nothing new
there. The program is half as old and I've posted pictures of
this display before.

What's new is that I'm running it with its graphical output
being shown on the Ben. Before, I didn't know if the display
would update fast enough for this to be useful.