Proper graphical GNUplot package

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at
Sat Jan 8 06:47:25 EST 2011

> David, excellent work, so good!

>> PS: Screenshots in the public-domain.

> Thanks :-) I uploaded them into the wiki for our work-in-progress
> application directory...

BTW where is that application directory?  Wiki search does not show
anything.  Not even the screenshots can be found, when searching for the

Just fixed a color palette bug I introduced in gnuplot and wanted to
upload fixed screenshots...

Also would that be a good place for adding config file snippets.
E.g. for making Emacs more usable on a smalle display and w/ the
nanonote's special keyboard?

GnuPG public key: