Flickernoise (Milkymist software) roadmap

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Jan 9 19:15:44 EST 2011

> A lot of things are actually working and people are often surprised when
> they see it running on the M1. I should shoot a video soon.

Very true. It's a fully functioning VJ station already, out of the box.
- some more info on VJing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VJing

We have boards plus jtag-serial plus power adapter ready now, you can
order them by emailing sales at sharism.cc - for 350 USD + shipping
(we ship with Fedex from Taipei).

The next steps on my end are:

*) do some EMI/ESD testing (going to a lab tomorrow!), work towards
   FCC/CE compliance
*) work with Xilinx on a rare power-on bug (does not impact usability)
*) apply some of the things we learnt during the RC2 run for RC3
*) take professional pictures (with case) to prepare launch
*) start a forum/place somewhere for Milkymist One users to share
   patches (patches meaning the creative snippets that control the
   action in the box, not source code patches).

So again - if you want to join today, email sales at sharism.cc and we can
discuss the details. Hey - we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee,
don't we? :-)
Happy hacking everybody,
Wolfgang