Uses I am making of my Nanonote.

mark adrian bell m487396 at
Sun Jan 9 21:29:47 EST 2011

--- On Mon, 10/1/11, Delbert Franz <ddf at> wrote:

> I have tried using hnb but I always hit a dead end: What
> keys do I
> press in order to get hnb to believe I have pressed what
> the
> documentation calls "insert"?  I have spent enough
> time searching and
> have found nothing.

I've modified the HNB config file .hnbrc (see attached) to reduce the amount of indentation (frees up more screen space) and fix a couple of key-bindings. You'll find the .hnbrc file in your /root directory.

Press f2 to save
Press f3 to insert a node under the current node at the same level.
Press f4 to delete a node
Press escape for a menu

Start HNB with hnb --tutorial for an introduction.

- mark

My mobile: 0406 635 312
My email: m487396 at
My pictures: