1-10-11 report

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Jan 11 22:32:53 EST 2011

On 01/11/2011 04:26 PM, Jane Andreas wrote:

> Aewan art has gone pretty well, though using ascii does push one's
> creativity. In addition to making still images, I have also made
> rudimentary animations on the Ben, but which would not play on it.
> They were shell scripts because using the 'less movie' option assumes

what is the 'less movie', is it like the output of 'sl' ?

> a bigger (80x26 I think) terminal). I could not upload .sh's to the

the extremely small font maybe can give us a 80x26 terminal.
I just tried :
	fbterm --font-size=1
	fbterm --font-size=4
	fbterm --font-size=8
the font is extremely small. not sure is this fit your 'less movie'

also there is another option to convert the psf to small, I found a project
name nafe, I follow those stpes: 'http://nafe.sourceforge.net/'
creat a demo4x8 psf font. of cause it's not readable. don't know if this
fit your Aewan art.

How can I display your work in my NanoNote?

> Qi-hardware wiki, so gave up that for now.

Wolfgang will enable upload .sh to wiki.

> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Trees.png
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Speech-bubble.png
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Aewan-sketch.png
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Aewan-title.png
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Rockisland.png

interesting

> some ambitions for sound include a midi player (timidity?) perhaps a
> drum machine to make 'beats', on the far-fetched side, a softsynth

there is "ctronome 	console metronome software " in nanonote.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu