Nokia BL-6C

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 14 04:57:17 EST 2011

Jane,

> From looking at http://www.nokiausa.com/find-products/accessories/all-accessories/power/batteries/nokia-battery-bl-6c,
> it looks like this battery should be compatible with the Nanonote.
> I will be ordering a batch of them soon and can post on the list of
> batteries when they work.

The BL-6C will be too thick, don't buy it. From 4C to 5C to 6C
the thickness is increasing. 4C will fit perfectly (even a little
too thin and too short), 5C will make it hard to put the battery
cover on. 6C will definitely stick out.

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Compatible_batteries

I didn't know Nokia is charging 40 USD for a battery, if you want
to buy some I suggest a much cheaper source, maybe amazon.com?

Wolfgang