Lgip-430a

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Fri Jan 14 15:22:04 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Delbert Franz
Sent: 01/14/11 08:56 AM
To: discussion at lists.en.qi-hardware.com
Subject: Re: Lgip-430a

 On Friday 14 January 2011, Wolfgang Spraul wrote: > Jane, > > > This LG battery looks like it would work. Any objections? > > http://www.amazon.com/Lg-Ce110-Battery-Lgip-430a-Sbpl0089901/dp/B001TG70DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294987730&sr=8-1 > > Why do you think it would fit? The only ones I can recommend > are Nokia BL-4C and clones. The BL-5C will give you higher > capacity but it's a little too thick so the battery cover > may not close anymore. > > Wolfgang > I have been using a BL-5c with no real problems. Not sure if I'm stronger than average but the battery case closes fine for me, just a bit snug:) On the other hand, it is just a bit short so I used some cellophane tape and a sliver of card board from a notepad to create a shim that makes it fit nicely. And yes, what Nokia asks on its website is ridiculous! I got mine from a vendor through Amazon for around $10 US. There were others selling for less but I was not sure the battery was really Nokia. Apparently there are groups selling fake Nokia batteries that are of poor quality. Delbert > I just grabbed a friends431A and popped it in and it fit perfectly, only the contacts were tii high. Maybe the lgip430a is different? If not, then it will not fit. It has been annoying to research this because there is a shortage of good pictures of the contacts. _______________________________________________ Qi Hardware Discussion List Mail to list (members only): discussion at lists.en.qi-hardware.com Subscribe or Unsubscribe: http://lists.en.qi-hardware.com/mailman/listinfo/discussion