odd Aewan Bug

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Sat Jan 15 04:54:49 EST 2011

In using Aewan on the NN, I encountered a strange bug. I have a file with 16 layers, but one was a duplicate, so to delete it, I opened up the layer manager (F3 then M) which brings up a list of layers. Then I pressed 'd' to delete the duplicate. All went fine until I pressed ESC to return to the main editor, where the program crashed with 'segmentation fault' and I was returned to a now useless shell prompt ( I had to ALT-Arrow to the next one). When I tried to recreate the problem by duplicating layers on a fresh document, things worked fine deleting layers for 2, even 21 layer files! It seems to be something in particular about the file? Not sure...