Manual control of time before screen goes blank with no keyboard activity.

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 21 09:56:56 EST 2011

Hi Delbert Franz

setterm - set terminal attributes
setterm [options]

-blank [0-60] (virtual consoles only)
    Sets the interval of inactivity, in minutes, after which the screen will
    be automatically blanked (using APM if available). Without an argument,
    defaults to 0 (disable console blanking).

http://linux.about.com/library/cmd/blcmdl1_setterm.htm

install by:
opkg install http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/packages/NanoNote/Ben/latest/setterm_2.13.0.1-4_xburst.ipk

On 01/20/2011 06:51 AM, Delbert Franz wrote:
> Is there a way to change the elapsed time before the screen goes blank?
> I am doing some battery life tests and would like to set the Nanonote
> so the screen will always be on.  Then, of course, I want to be able
> to set it back to its default behavior:-)
>
> Thanks,
>      Delbert

Best Regards
Xiangfu