atben/atusb real life signal strength test

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:37:18 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
>> wow excellent results, congratulations!
>
> Thanks ! :)
>
>> Now we need to take it into production... :-)
>
> Yup. The next steps:
>
> - I've re-layouted the atben board to make it a little shorter, but
>  haven't built that board yet

Good progress. I am still hoping to help out on the software side,
although I am also moving forward on getting more involved in the
Linux SCSI stack.

One small spelling comment. "re-layouted" is not correct, since "lay
out" is really a two word verb preposition combination, the tense info
has to go on the verb part. So, it would be "layed out," or, in this
case "re-layed out."

Hmmm, I just realized how English is like Chinese in that regard,
where there are certain verb-object and verb-resultative complement
forms where you have to split the compound.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe