OPENcourseware

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Fri Jan 21 15:21:28 EST 2011

this may be too basic for all the hardcore geeks on the mailinglist (except me) but I have known of this course for a while and now it is creative commons 3.0 licensed

 http://computerscience1.tv/2006/fall/#l=lectures&r=license&v=other/welcome

 does that mean I have the right to transcode from Quiktime to Ogg video? hopefully that would reduce size...

 I started this course in 2007 but never actually finished lol. other stuff got in the way.

 my idea is to remix the content to ogg video, perhaps package the other stuff up and make it easily downloadable.

 cheers