OPENcourseware

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Jan 21 16:47:08 EST 2011

Jane,
just want to point you that this video can not be hosted on
qi-hardware nor tuxbrain servers  it is licenced under
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 ,
The Noncommercial  clause exclude us to make use of it , like include
it as content on sellede NN.
But of course you can make use of it at personal level. Or you make it
downloadable in you personal servers meanwhile you not have anything
comercial related on that servers.

Rafa has played with viewable ogv files and I have not find where
right now but he has a mencoder or ffmpeg instruction to convert
videos to NN friendly size .

Regards.
PD.(yes the he/she mistakes are common in mine English mails , isn't it Yi? :P)