Question about libgii package commit

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Sat Jan 22 06:05:32 EST 2011

Hi Xiangfu,

I'm startled looking at commit:

http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/commit/b65a87c42e8c610447790713ae2115d18c391328/

The comment claims 'libgii, fix X_CFLAGS using HOST/usr/include folder',
however you added '$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include' which actually denotes
the target include directory (and only that directory should be relevant
to libgii anyways).

Why is that required?  Isn't that handled automatically by
$(Build/Compile/Default) and/or $(Build/Configure/Default)?  Why isn't
there any '-I' option as part of X_CFLAGS?  This looks broken.

For me libgii didn't need that hack for compiling.

cheers,

David