Some complaints

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Mon Jan 24 22:24:13 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Jane Andreas
Sent: 01/24/11 07:56 PM
To: English Qi Hardware mailing list - support, developers, use cases and fun
Subject: Some complaints

I am posting these problems in the hope that they can be fixed. For one thing, GMU is annoying. it blanks then screen every so often , which makes using another terminal simultaneously all but impossible. This is true of both Jlime and OPenWRT. the qualm I have with OPen WRT is that the volume settings and mic settings never stick. if i have the volume raised in bash to play with filte, for example, and then ctrl-d into the GUI, if I try to use GMU, the volume is re-muted. Quite vexing, really. I think this is it for now, so I will leave off. Cheers,

 -jain