Question about libgii package commit

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Jan 25 01:44:58 EST 2011

Hi David

when I build from scratch, "make distclean" --> "make", the libgii will report X_CLFAGS
using "/usr/include/" not $STAGING_DIR....

I just test 'make package/libgii/{clean,compile} V=99" the error are gone. so the steps
is like

1. make distclean
2. make # the libgii will report bug
3. disable libgii
4. finish the compile
5. re-compile libgii: make package/libgii/{clean,compile} V=99
   compile fine.

this is happen on 'fetchmail',

BTW, in fact I don't understand what if "X_CFLAGS" for,
it that for "X" head files?

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu