plplot package install error

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 05:21:37 EST 2011

> Hi David I start the build after "make distclean", I got install error
> on plplot-/tcl/python/octave,

Hi Xiangfu,

the plplot-python package is broken for now due to incomplete python
support in openwrt (the package description explains that in detail).

the rest may be due to the overly paranoid checks applied by cmake when
testing for octave and tcl (had the same problems with lua and patched
that already).  Going to have a look at that this weekend.  Hopefully
there are no plans to do a release in the next days?  the obvious
workaround would be to install host version of octave, tcl on the build
system.

cheers,

David