Milkymist one now available in Tuxbrain

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed Jan 26 21:28:32 EST 2011

actually I am currently thinking about the label to be put on
Milkymist One, my favorite right now is:

Milkymist One
Made on Earth
(ce) (fcc)

Maybe some other logos like cc-by-sa, rohs?

Attributions are the center of our culture, but I will not take
a primus inter pari role simply because I'm assembling and boxing
the stuff.
Maybe we should put a thank-you url on the label?

milkymist.org/thankyou

That page could say a heartful thanks to every buyer of a Milkymist
One, and it could also properly credit the growing list of wonderful
contributors in so many aspects of the product.
Wolfgang