Problems setting up mpd on the nanonote - no files found

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Jul 4 23:46:26 EDT 2011

On 07/03/2011 10:01 PM, Niels Felsted Thorsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to setup mpd and mpc/ncmpc to play music on my
> nanonote, but no succes so far.

Hi

I just tried mpd/mpc in my nanonote. got same error:

~~~~

root at BenNanoNote:~# mpd --no-daemon --no-config -v
Ignoring config, using daemon defaults
path: path_set_fs_charset: fs charset is: UTF-8
output: No "audio_output" defined in config file
output: Attempt to detect audio output device
output: Attempting to detect a alsa audio device
output: Successfully detected a alsa audio device
disabling the last.fm playlist plugin because account is not

~~~~

root at BenNanoNote:~/.mpd# mpc update /music/
error: ACK [2 at 0] {update} Malformed path
root at BenNanoNote:~/.mpd# mpc  add /music/a.ogg
error: ACK [50 at 0] {add} directory or file not found