Sales of ATBen and ATUSBr

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:27:35 EDT 2011

Jon

I did not express ANY disrespect for David. Period.
Yes he is a trusted partnet and advocate for Qi Hardware
and other free and open stuff.

That does not change the uncomfortable fact that SO FAR
Werner and David's Most Excellent work on ATBen and ATusb have not aroused
discernable enthusiasm in the
Qi community.

Admitedly, ATusb (software) is not fully cooked yet,
so the most compelling use case of ATben to ATusb to Internet. is not yet
available. coming soon however!

Most people (one assumes) only own one Ben.

But I am pretty sure Wolfgang and his crew have
more than one Ben, but they have been silent.

Wolfgang, as bust and focused on Milkymist as you are,
it's surprising to me that you have not assigned one
of your many employees (two, correct;) to give
Ben-to-Ben a try. Oh well.

One hopes the Qi community gets more interested
once ATusb is functioning as a useful endpoint to ATben.

David aka Tuxbrain, don't be shy. Go ahead and share the news. Even if only
ten have shipped.It is what it is. Please share data.

be well, one and all.
---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.pen.i <http://ronkjeffries.pen.io/>o