Sales of ATBen and ATUSBr

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Jul 11 18:25:33 EDT 2011

Is easy to understand, I'm mostly a "one man army" and the atben -
atusb war even it's no over at all , we have win some battles and I'm
proud in the ones I have actively fight and win, but right now apart
of ship them as fast as I can, and promote them on events , nor
developing nor manufacturing for now needs my attention, I read
carefully the developing threads but I have barelly understand
anything I have nothing to say just wait until there is something to
test on my level,

Also this "one man army" is now is fighting other wars, expanding
Arduino catalogue, possible participate in a new Arduino product,
Efika MX also has created some good movement and acceptance , also
planning a company grow for next three years, (basically not be one
man army anymore), searching (and finding :) ) financing for this
grow, I'm still a non-sleeping zombi but I have no time to hang out on
the channel for a while, when I'm there the docs I have to fill and
the mails I have to send simply doesn't go forward, I'm barely on my
workload  limit, I have already made some mistakes (as Wolfgang's know
, my apologizes dude :(, I try to fix ASAP),

 Ron, please let us do our work,  wolfgang is doing his best and is
doing something totally awesome, manufacturing a Free SoC! dude,
Werner is doing his best and also is doing something awesome leading,
coordinating  and developing a new and free wireless device using a
standard so new is not even full specified , I see devels helping and
investing his time pushing this forward, yes they are just a few but a
second of his time has a more value than... bah, Ron we have already
have this conversation, in other topics in other threads, if you feel
we are going slow... give us money to have more working hands, if not
as an investor, make something useful to increase our sales, publish
post, buy a pairs of NN and do the demo yourself,  make videos ,
translate documentation, rearange the wiki , don't know! , but pushing
us to this way is not fair dude, is just not fair.

ATUSB->73 left (made 120, ok 117)
ATBEN->93 left (made 135 ok 135)

Not impresive sales but taking account the number of ben's out there
and than USB is not plug and play yet, I quite happy,

Jon, you have won a big hug and a beer for you words dude, near to
tears , I suppose due exhausting times I'm living but you have give me
some stamina to keep pushing at least this night.

Tuxbrain still being as part of Qi community as it's beginnings, and
will still be untill  there will be no one in the community or I have
to put the Closed sign in the shop, I believe on what we are doing,
and slower , faster, quitely or being trending topic  I will keep
moving in one direction, forward .

Once we got ATBEN-ATUSB fully working with full software stack I have
plans to keep pushing them , no more to say for now, does who are
working a big big big huge from Tuxbrain, I'm following your all ,
Regards