New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-05-28

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Wed Jun 1 05:12:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

Have you tried flashing the latest bootloader?

I don't experience any problems booting the kernel from uSD.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:44:13 +0200
  On 2011-05-30 at 12:03:17 +0800, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> now we have the new stable images release_2011-05-28.

  The new kernel is still not able to boot from uSD, it
  panics with the message:

  The kernel from 2010-12-14 is the latest one that is able to boot,
  and it's still able to boot the rootfs from the new release, however.

  --
  Elena ``of Valhalla''

  homepage: http://www.trueelena.org

  Qi Hardware Discussion List