JZ47XX kernel development mailinglist and IRC channel

Lars-Peter Clausen lars at metafoo.de
Wed Jun 1 15:07:46 EDT 2011

Hi

Since there is a growing number of users and developers working on the jz47xx
kernels, I thought it might be a good idea to setup a mailinglist[1] where we
can discuss and coordinate the development. So not all information is lost in
private conversation and people know what areas others are working on to avoid
to much duplication.

We have also an IRC channel: #ingenic on irc.freenode.net

I'll try to write a roadmap on how I'd like to see the jz47xx kernel
development to continue in the next days.

- Lars