New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-05-28

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Jun 2 04:43:02 EDT 2011

On 05/30/2011 12:03 PM, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> Hi
>
> now we have the new stable images release_2011-05-28.
>
> there is small update on reflash_ben.sh please update your local file
>  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/NanoNote/Ben/reflash_ben.sh

Hi

I update the latest image a little.
  change the default wallpaper and make the color console as default.
  (people want setfont2 just take a look at /usr/bin/gmenu2x :)

changed the VERSION to 2011-05-28.1
  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/NanoNote/Ben/latest/files/etc/VERSION

if you already flashed 2011-05-28, for update to 2011-05-28.1, all you need to is update gmenu2x:
  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/packages/NanoNote/Ben/latest/gmenu2x_20110528-1_xburst.ipk

BTW:
since the wallpaper changed, I also update the screenshot at the end of :
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Community_news_2011-06-01 :)

those commits already include by 'trunk' branch.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu