lingot or fmit for awesome application of Ben

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Sun Jun 5 09:47:43 EDT 2011

Porting it to OpenWrt wasn't very hard, here's the package (based on
backfire):
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/kyak/tmp/lingot_0.9.0-1_xburst.ipk

- Don't forget to enable Capture and Mic lines using "alsamixer -V all".
- You can also disable mouse cursor by uncommenting "no-cursor"
in /etc/directfbrc.

However, from my understanding this application doesn't fit Ben's
capabilities. As you might have noticed, i've packaged lingot.conf,
because it won't work using default config. The calculation rate and few
other parameters are too high by default. I reduced them to the point
that lingot at least works (i.e. calculation cycles don't overlap), but
i'm not sure if it can be used for something real when processing sound
samples for so long time.

You can try and see for yourself. I'll commit it anyway.