tuner problems

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:58:26 EDT 2011

Jane do you have a way to tell your email client
yo NOT use HTML?

It doesn't bother me  (I read your messages
ok/fine in Gmail), but Werner says your messages
are a jumbled mess in his mail program.

(My best guess is he uses an ancient email
program, maybe something to do with Emacs,
vi or--who knows--ex or ed or pine or mutt. ;)

You might or might not already know that people
who dislike HTML email *really* dislike
HTML email. I am not claiming you are in
any IMMEDIATE physical danger, but we certainly
would not want to take any chances, do we? ;)

be well,
and may ALL your email be Pure ASCII.
---
Ron K. Jeffries