Ben NanoNote applications

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 05:06:49 EDT 2011

[..]
> A pocket-sized tracker for making and playing mod-files was something
> that I wanted for much of the last decade (though not as much, now,
> since I've become focused on things other than making music).

I had the same wish already, but never came around to it.  I already got
a command line mod/xm _player_ (dumbplay) and a sw synth midi player
(liballegro 'exmidi') into the 'trunk' branch, that will be part of the
next firmware.  CPU-wise both run perfectly well synthesizing to 44.1kHz
stereo.

So now we "only" need to find a tracker application that works with in
textmode or on the framebuffer or uses libsdl, libggi, liballegro or
svgalib and can run on a 320x240 graphics mode.  Any ideas?

David