Ben NanoNote applications

Rikard Lindström ornotermes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 05:27:54 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM, David Kuehling <dvdkhlng at gmx.de> wrote:

So now we "only" need to find a tracker application that works with in
> textmode or on the framebuffer or uses libsdl, libggi, liballegro or
> svgalib and can run on a 320x240 graphics mode.  Any ideas?

I'm not sure if it really works but I've used Milkytracker on several
handhelds before (iPaq 3600-series, Jornada 720).
It seems to be SDL and it should work fine with the screen if the text is
readable, but i don't know how it will work without a mouse/touch screen.
Maybe there could be some kind of mouse keys? (We should have that any way.)

http://www.milkytracker.org/

//Rikard