Ben NanoNote applications

Peter Zotov whitequark at whitequark.org
Thu Jun 9 05:32:53 EDT 2011

 On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:27:54 +0200, Rikard Lindström wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM, David Kuehling <dvdkhlng at gmx.de>
> wrote:
>
> So now we "only" need to find a tracker application that works with
> in
>> textmode or on the framebuffer or uses libsdl, libggi, liballegro or
>> svgalib and can run on a 320x240 graphics mode.  Any ideas?
>>

> I'm not sure if it really works but I've used Milkytracker on several
> handhelds before (iPaq 3600-series, Jornada 720).
> It seems to be SDL and it should work fine with the screen if the
> text is
> readable, but i don't know how it will work without a mouse/touch
> screen.
> Maybe there could be some kind of mouse keys? (We should have that
> any way.)
>
> http://www.milkytracker.org/

 From the FAQ:

 MilkyTracker is *heavily* mouse centered. And I really mean *heavy*.
 Controlling MilkyTracker with a few buttons only will not be fun and
 totally useless and I'm not going to waste time on a port for a device
 without a mouse equivalent (touch screen etc.). Please understand that
 porting itself often requires quite an amount of time and still doesn't
 guarentee MilkyTracker to be fully useable.

--
   WBR, Peter Zotov.