Ingenic power stats

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Sat Jun 11 00:27:53 EDT 2011

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jane Andreas
  Sent: 06/08/11 05:28 PM
  To: English Qi Hardware mailing list - support, developers, use cases and fun
  Subject: Ingenic power stats

  I was browsing the web looking for info on ingenic chips and came across this wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingenic_Semiconductor#cite_note-6

 which gives the mW power usages for the jz4720 thru 50, but none for the higher chips.

 Does anyone know the stats for the jz4755 or 4760?

 also, is it correct that we use jz4720 in Ben? If so, this wiki states that it is actually 240 mhz.

 I am impressed with the power usage in comparison to the Atom (performance aside)

It also looks like the Ingenic 4760 has TWO cores? both at 600Mhz with one just for video.