qi site

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sat Jun 11 00:56:31 EDT 2011

Jane, how do you think we can get more people like you to help on
qi-hardware.com and to get more involved in the milkymist?

Also, what do you think the qi-hardware.com website and the
milkymist.org websites should have that they don't?

One thing we can highlight more on the qi site is projects people like
yourself are working on, some more pictures (which we have more of
now, great!), etc.

Every email from you I see puts a smile on my face and I look forward too more.

Cheers

Jon

--
Jon Phillips