more sophisticated ways for updating the atusb firmware

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Jun 11 17:35:50 EDT 2011

2011/6/11 Stefan Schmidt <stefan at datenfreihafen.org>:
> Hello.
>
> On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 21:55, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>> <snip>
>> >
>> > Great. Can't wait to have them available in the Tuxbrain shop to order
>> > some. :)
>> The shopkeeper dream made sentence :P
>
> Found them in the shop now. :) Does this mean they are ready and in
> stock so I can order them?
Well I was advancing work uploading the items on the catalog, tomorrow
I will spend all day flashing&testing a bunch of them depending on the
result (all seems to point that will go well :) ), I will do the
official post anounnce tomorrow night  I will start to ship on Tuesday
(Monday is holiday here)