atben and atusb available on Tuxbrain :)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Jun 13 20:49:18 EDT 2011

I have no stamina to do a full post , was a very intense weekend , but
I can stay to share with you my joy, all test done , and results are
better that expected all atben pass and just 3 atusb fails,
here you have some pics of the fab atben/atusb
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Ben_WPAN#First_Batch

the first range test can let me say without fear the following
at 250-500 kb/s operating distance 10 meters indoor (walls and noisy enviroment)
at 1-2 Mb/s operating distance 5 meters  (walls and noisy enviroment)

so you can buy them at
https://www.tuxbrain.net/shop/index.php?cPath=347
Pic on the shop still the werner prototipes and the description there
still to be changed but believe when I said you will recive a full
production and tested one (or as many as you buy)
And please save the complains about the price and buy a hundred
instead, I will make you a discount , granted. :P

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com