Bitcoin stolen

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Tue Jun 14 15:48:33 EDT 2011

I do backup in other hardisk, not raid afaik, i just felt like having a
little less trust on flash/nand devices.

Of course i already aware hardisk are "damaged" from factory, and is
just matter of time that the internal buffer.

My computer is secure using a HIDS called ossec.

But some extra point to be secure (from the networks atlest) is having a
off-line device like the nanonote :-).