Bitcoin stolen

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Jun 14 20:22:03 EDT 2011

> btw im curious about what it would take to get openwrt onto the milkymist1?

I think that has slowed down recently, but I'm not sure - Lars or others
may know more. To go in that direction, you would also need to maintain
a good Linux kernel on LM32/M1, it looks like Takeshi hasn't done much
lately (or has it moved elsewhere?)
https://github.com/tmatsuya/linux-2.6/commits/master

A MMU would be nice as well, and was discussed on the list. But I'm
not sure whether anybody actively works on that right now. Maybe
someone hacks on it as a summer project somewhere?
http://lists.milkymist.org/pipermail/devel-milkymist.org/2011-April/001418.html
http://lists.milkymist.org/pipermail/devel-milkymist.org/2011-April/001472.html

I am 100% focused on the video synthesizer now, including RTEMS, MTK,
Flickernoise, etc. We can always broaden the software horizon later,
of course if someone wants to move ahead with that now, that's great
too.

Wolfgang