Nanonote bricked and dead?

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Thu Jun 16 09:18:24 EDT 2011

Hi Wolfgang, thanks for the encouragement.

Cleaned with alcohol and went through the shortening sequence in the
unbrick page... 3 times. No luck. The only lifesign from the Ben is
that when I plug it, the red light flickers as expected.

I am not confident with a soldering iron at all, but if it is the only
solution, well...

Ruben