Nanonote bricked and dead?

mark adrian bell m487396 at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:49:34 EDT 2011

> I had some luck shorting the pins using a small wire meant for a
> breadboard. I placed the two ends of the wire on the two contacts
> point-down. It seems to reliably short the contacts.

I used a small piece of crumpled up aluminum foil. I may have had to press the 'U' key at the same time, I don't recall. I remember that I really thought my NN was dead and I'd have to call Wolfgang to express mail me a new one right away, but suddenly the foil worked and I was back to normal. Can't live without my Nanonote!

- mark

My email: m487396 at rocketmail.com
My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/m487396/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mark487