Ben NanoNote applications

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Thu Jun 16 23:20:36 EDT 2011

Michael Eisendle <kiubiq at gulli.com> writes:

> > well, then what about:
> >
> > http://littlegptracker.com/
>
> Looked at it, afaik not open source but a Dingoo binary floats around
> somewhere.

Maybe the author can be persuaded to open the source--such a thing
is not entirely unheard of, is it? :)

I'm afraid that all of the trackers with which I'm familiar want
at least 640x480--and sometimes more; I used to use Sound Tracker
<http://www.soundtracker.org>, which is built with GTK+ and so
might be usable via GTK+/DirectFB, but it seems that it'd be
some work to remove things from the GUI until 320x240 is possible.

Though, now that I think of it..., I'm somewhat surprised that
I've never heard of one using ncurses....