Nanonote bricked and dead?

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Fri Jun 17 03:26:11 EDT 2011

I'll test the cable this weekend (with a SD card reader) and try again
with tinfoil and pressing U (I had tried with silver foil, I can keep
trying anyway :) I'll look for some good conductive thing to shorten
the pins, too. If I can't get it to work... What should I do David
(Samblas)? I guess soldering it without experience would be a sure
warranty voider :D Btw, I can't find the receipt... if I can't get it
to work, do you need it? I assume I have it, but since I can't find it
in the "receipt place", I don't know where it should be.

Ruben