Nanonote bricked and dead?

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Fri Jun 17 05:40:58 EDT 2011

Don't worry Wolfgang, I have lots of patience and will keep trying to
get it back to normal, at least for the weekend. I still have the box
(I thought it was very nice, and I usually don't discard my boxes) and
everything else that came with it, and as I am in Barcelona I can
arrange to see David one day and save us the shipping fees whatsoever.

I guess I could solder it (I've done pyrography, i.e. hot etching in
wood so I know how to "control" heat sources), if I can find a decent
solder at home or at my parents-in-law, I may do it. If you are happy
to check it, then we'll mail it if nothing else works :)

Ruben