Driver and firmware status for atusb

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Jun 17 12:12:04 EDT 2011

Hello.

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 12:06, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> > Even faster. The Tuxbrain package arrived already today. :)
>
> Excellent ! By the way, would you happen to have access to a good
> RF lab at the university ? I'd be curious how the boards are doing
> with respect to spectrum leakage.

There should be some somewhere at the university. But I have no idea
where and which institute operates it, etc. I handled RF as black
magic so far. :)

I can ask a bit around though maybe we can get a contact. Can't
promise anything of course.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

PS: Building the avr toolchain, the image and flashing it worked out
fine btw.