Ben as a audio walkstation: mod trackers...

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Sat Jun 18 04:30:30 EDT 2011

> <topPost /> I have some bad to the bone mods to play whenever you get
> that ported...I'll share them! They are from back in the day!

If you merely want to _play_ mods, we already have dumbplay in the
last firmware under development.  Yeah, no GUI, but I already thought
about trying to port MultiAMP, which would give you a gui-based player
for mod/xm/midi and ogg player.

The tiny speaker of the NN excels at playing that low-quality mod stuff
:)

David