Video tutorial

Jadon Dutra jadon at inbox.com
Sat Jun 18 07:41:57 EDT 2011

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Ben Nanonote and am very happy with
it. One thing I noticed is that while there are a few videos out there
of the Ben being uboxed, there aren't really any video tutorials. I've
made a sought of sample one here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWOT6NAS2o         I was wondering if I
could get some feedback on this video so that I can make better quality
vids. I was thinking on covering some of the ultra basics, like flashing
the Ben, installing software from the reps and that sought of thing.
--Jadon