Video tutorial

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Jun 18 08:54:21 EDT 2011

Hey Jadon , the video part looks quite good!!!, but I was unable to listen
the audio but the few first seconsd, can anyone confirm the bad audio? I so
you can upload it again with the correct audio please?

I totally agree on the video tutorials , I find time I will sub them on
spanish, but first I have to know what you are saying :P

Regards
2011/6/18 Jadon Dutra <jadon at inbox.com>

> **
> Hello everyone, I recently bought a Ben Nanonote and am very happy with it.
> One thing I noticed is that while there are a few videos out there of the
> Ben being uboxed, there aren't really any video tutorials. I've made a
> sought of sample one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWOT6NAS2o
> I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this video so that I can
> make better quality vids. I was thinking on covering some of the ultra
> basics, like flashing the Ben, installing software from the reps and that
> sought of thing.
> --Jadon
>  [image: 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview]<http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium>
> *Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver*
> **Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop!** **Check it out at
> www.inbox.com/marineaquarium**

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions