Synchronization

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sat Jun 18 12:31:48 EDT 2011

Hi I wonder how others synchronize their nanonote to their other devices,
including main computer?

This is an area where free software (or ourselves) has failed and
drastically failed moms dads and non nerds and non geeks.

So you now see that android platform and now this icloud solve two general
computing and linux disaster areas: synchronization and backups.

So I want to talk with you all about how you sync and backup your nanonote.
If you are like me you are using rsync to do this.

So I want to hear how others solve this and I want to collect these on a
wiki page with solutions and an ideal path if we had unlimited time and
resources.

Its good to dream.

jon at fabricatorz.com
http://fabricatorz.com