NanoNote Goes Wireless Slashdot

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sat Jun 18 15:18:19 EDT 2011

Yeah, mostly have to ignore those comments.

I'm mostly with wolfgang on the idea that for our product launches,
need to reach beyond the tech community to real people who will use
the products, Milkymist, etc.

However, the tech blogs are good for finding contributors to the
*open* side of our projects.

Jon