NanoNote Goes Wireless Slashdot

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:38:10 EDT 2011

I suspect we have a good idea who uses the /. sock puppet "microlith"
which writes some pretty funny if scathing comments.

e.g. *cause you cant find the thing for sale anywhere*

microlith sez: I know, man. If it isn't in Best Buy it just doesn't exist!

Fuck people who make niche hardware for thinking they can try!
---
Ron K. Jeffries